Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Thanks For The Award.

Several wonderful bloggers thought I was worthy of an award.

It was given to me by:

Melissa @ Those Northern Skies

Jessica @ Me and My Bucket

Sharon @ Keen Inspirations

Nikki @ Nikki’s Nifty Knacks

Veronica @ Veronica’sKorner

Anita @ Going a Little Costal

Did I miss anyone?  If so please let me know so I can thank you.

Why did I get awarded this by so many people?  Because I have been bad and didn’t respond as soon as I was awarded this the first time so the others didn’t know I had received it already.    But how awesome is it that so many great women thought of me and what a great ego boost.   Ok I am gonna be bad again.  I just can’t pick 15 bloggers.  Every time I get on the computer I discover new and great talent.  I have been mentally trying to pick and my mind just said nope.  Too many.  I will play the other part of the award game which is to list 7 things about me.

1.  I can’t close my eyes in the shower.  I have seen way too many scary movies. 

2. I love the water but I am afraid of being in water and not being able to see the fish.  I want to KNOW if Jaws is gonna eat me.

3.  I want a donkey.  I have always wanted a donkey and one day when we live on our farm I will have one.

4.  I have also always wanted a Karmann Ghia.  I got one in September.  If you don’t know what it is I will be doing a post on it very soon.  It was just painted and I am supposed to get it tomorrow.

5.  My mom was shot in the abdomen when she was pregnant with me.  We both lived.  I know…shocking huh?  Bet I can shock you even more.  My dad shot her.

6. I had long term relationships before I married.  One was for almost 6 yrs and another for 3 yrs.  I met my husband and was married within 4 months.  Crazy huh?

7.  I will be 40 in June.  My mom died at age 47.  I don’t mind turning 40, but I think it will be weird to turn older than my mom. 

I truly am thankful that other bloggers think enough of me to give me an award.  I have so enjoyed this blogging world and all the great people that I have “met”.

signature2

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails