Monday, October 4, 2010

Blanket Basket

IMG_4412

For $3 at a garage sale I brought home this large basket.  I really didn’t know what to do with it, but a cool spell finally hit and I thought about blankets.  The basket was originally a teal blue which was pretty, but it didn’t work well in my house.

IMG_4396

  I already had some dark tan spray paint so I went out in the almost cold and spray painted it.  I stamped some burlap with Staz On ink and made a framed “Blanket” sign and placed the basket under my sofa table. 

IMG_4410

IMG_4408

 

IMG_4409

The “s” is a little low, but I am going to leave it because I already put up all of my stamps and I don’t like cutting burlap.  It is fuzzy. 

Have you had to get your blankets out yet?  I actually keep one on the couch year around and I sleep with 2 comforters all year too.  I like covers. 

Tracy

 

Linking to

DIY Project Parade @ The DIY Showoff

Anything Related @ All Thingz Related

Get Your Craft On @ Today’s Creative Blog

Before and After @ Thrifty Decor Chick

Power of Paint @ Domestically Speaking

Whatever Goes Wednesday @ Someday Crafts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails