Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Few Photos For Outdoor Wednesday

Photography is a love I am finally pursuing.  I am taking a beginner’s photo class to learn more about my camera.  I practiced a few outdoor shots this weekend and I wanted to share them at  A Southern Daydreamer’s Outdoor Wednesday.

OutdoorWednesdaybutton54333

This is a pretty house on my favorite street in my neighborhood.  Most of the homes were built in the 60s and 70s.  This home is much newer and on an awesome corner lot.  I love the window boxes and fall flower beds.

IMG_5146

Trees are a rare thing in my part of Texas.  This same house happens to have a wonderful tree lined street that I also love.

One morning I found the moon still out.

IMG_5267

And dew on my mums.

IMG_4972

Later the sun was shining brightly in a hay field.

hay

And then the day ended with a beautiful sunset.

sunset

sunset1

I am suppose to learn how to branch out of auto mode on my camera this Thursday.  I hope you can see some improvement in my photos as I learn. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Tracy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails