Monday, January 3, 2011

Before and After Vignette Photo

Sometimes my photos look good on the my camera view screen, but then seem dark when I download them to my computer. 

IMG_2713-1

Using a light fill option on Picasa sometimes helps, but it loses some depth.

IMG_2713

All the layering options in Photoshop allow you to make a good image better and a bad image good.  Plus it is fun to add some artistic flair to it like textures. 

Here is the same photo cropped, layered and texturized.

VINTAGE

Now it looks like artwork. 

You can even add a little border around it.

Untitled-1

I have always been a fan of photos for wall art.  I think my love for it will grow leaps and bounds with this new knowledge. 

Do you edit your photos?  What program do you use?

Tracy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails