Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Treats For Friends

I am working on making some goodies for my neighbors.  This will be my 3rd year to give out treats.  I made two new things this year and they are both super simple. 

I have seen these Rolo Pretzel Bites on Pinterest.  You can read the recipe here at Glorious Treats blog.

IMG_4842

They are so stinking good.  Make extra if you plan on giving them away.  I have eaten too many of mine and now I have to make some more. 

I also made some White Chocolate Popcorn.  Just pop 2 bags of plain popcorn and melt 6 oz of white chocolate chips in a double boiler.  Transfer the melted chocolate into a baggie and cut a small hole in the corner so you can drizzle the chocolate onto the popcorn.  I mixed mine around and let it harden.

IMG_4846

You can’t tell there is anything on the popcorn.  It is such a surprise when you bite into it and it tastes sweet and yummy. 

I found these cute bags at Walmart to put the popcorn in.

IMG_4840

If you are thinking of making some easy treats then I highly recommend these two goodies. 

sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails