Friday, September 28, 2012

Wall Container Full of Fall

I added just a few new touches to my wall container that I change up for the seasons.  I mentioned earlier that I don’t want to buy all new stuff when I already have stuff flowing out of too many nooks and crannies. 

metalbasketfall3

I bought some new faux orange pumpkins from Hobby Lobby.  It’s the big one in the pic above.  And I found a new fall floral stem from my grocery store that has the golden sunflower on it. 

metalbasketfall5

I just love Fall.  It’s my favorite time of year.

IMG_5720 copy

I will tweak some more things on my porch this weekend.  I have been busy preparing everything for my Race for the Cure event tomorrow.  I designed some cute shirts.  I will share about it tomorrow. 

sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails